Start a Healthier Lifestyle With Skinny Tea Detox Plan
1. Morning cup of Tea More Skinny brand tea: This is a goodie approach to start the digestion and cleanse the system with a Skinny tea detox plan. This will help you to get rid of all the toxic materials from your body in a natural way. You can add lemon juice to your tea for an extra colon-cleanse kick. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a cup of hot water, and then add the tea bag. Drink first thing in the morning before or with breakfast.
2. Exercise: There are plenty of free detox plan available on the net but skinny tea detox plan specially provides you with exceptional solution. During detox aim to exercise for one hour daily. And not just any exercise – something that makes you pant and puff and raise a sweat like a spin class, jog along the beach, walking uphill, hot yoga or boxing. Vigorous exercise increases lymph flow and circulation to help sweat out toxins.
3. Raw foods: Aim to cut out the cooking process and eat mainly raw foods. Raw foods contain more nutrients and enzymes. Try adding fresh sprouts to a salad daily.
4. Detox the mind: While you’re detoxing the body, its good to clear the clutter from the mind too. Aim for 15 minutes of meditation per day. If you don’t know how to meditate, try belly breathing. Start by placing hands palm down on your lower belly. Breathe in through your nose, counting slowly to 3 or 4 counts. Feel your tummy rise with the breath. Breathe out just as slowly, allowing the belly to drop. Do this for 15 minutes daily.
5. Drink: Aim to drink three liters of fluid daily. This will help move the lymph and support kidney detoxification. Choose from pure spring water, fresh vegetable juice and herbal detox teas.
6. Body brushing: Doing this daily will support circulation and increase skin detoxification. Using a loofah or natural fiber body brush, brush the skin with firm circular strokes before you step into the shower. Start from the feet and hands, moving up the legs and towards the arms, avoiding the delicate area of throat and face, and any rash or sore spots. Then jump in the shower. Finish your shower with a one-minute burst cold water which brings the blood circulation to the skin.
7. Chew: Aim to chew each mouthful of food 10 to 12 times before swallowing. Bringing mindfulness to mealtimes improves digestion, allowing you to feel a sense of fullness without a need to overeat.
Note: Don’t detox if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, have high blood pressure, are underweight or against your health practitioner’s recommendation.